Packing For Your Stay at Movara
Below is a list of suggested items you might like to have with you at the fitness resort. You might need to adjust the following list depending on the number of weeks you are staying, the time of year, and the expected weather.
We provide housing, meals/snacks, towels, robes, and laundry facilities. You should bring plenty of active, season-appropriate clothing, some comfort attire, and a few casual changes of clothes. Many guests wear their activewear to meals and outings. There is no need to dress up at Movara!
Also, pack preferred personal toiletries, and travel essentials like sunblock, phone/computer/camera, and corresponding chargers.
Bring layers, especially in the fall, winter, and spring so you can adjust as needed. Even in the summer, the weather can vary 20-40 degrees throughout the day; we experience cool nights and mornings year-round that call for an extra layer.
Above all, you will need good, supportive aerobic and hiking shoes.
- Exercise clothes/activewear
- Athleisure clothing (casual, comfortable items for stretch classes, meals, evenings)
- Hiking socks
- Workout socks
- 2 swimsuits *Pack more than one swimsuit/trunks due to multiple aquatic classes
- Jacket and/or sweatshirt
- Hat or visor
- Seasonal winter weather apparel (gloves, long pants, winter headband or hat )
- Athletic exercise shoes
- Light hiking or walking shoes(trail runners)
- Hydration backpacks (ex. Camelbak 2.0 liters. *This is a must-have!)
- Rain Gear (depending on the season)
- Personal Toiletries
Southern Utah Resort Weather
Southern Utah enjoys over 300 days of beautiful sunshine each year. Below is seasonal weather information to help you pack for your stay at Movara in Ivins.
Year-Round Typical Temperatures (Low – High):
Winter (Dec-Feb): 35 – 60 degrees
Spring (Mar-May): 60 – 90 degrees
Summer (Jun-Aug): 70 – 100 degrees
Fall (Sept – Nov): 60 – 90 degrees
We are Open
7 Days a Week
We’d love to hear from you.
Movara Fitness Resort
290 Fitness Way Ivins, UT, 84738