Packing For Your Stay at Movara
We provide accommodations, meals/snacks, towels, robes, and laundry facilities. Bring plenty of activewear, some comfort attire, and a few casual changes of clothes, along with preferred personal items and toiletries. Wearing layers will help you stay comfortable regardless of the weather. You will definitely need good quality aerobic and hiking shoes.
Forget anything? Visit our on-site gift shop with a curated selection of sundries if you need to purchase additional items while you're here. We also make a weekly trip to Target if there's anything else you need.
- Exercise clothes/activewear
- Athleisure clothing (casual, comfortable items for stretch classes, meals, evenings)
- Hiking socks
- Workout socks
- 2 swimsuits *Pack more than one swimsuit/trunks due to multiple aquatic classes
- Jacket and/or sweatshirt
- Hat or visor
- Seasonal winter weather apparel (gloves, long pants, winter headband or hat )
- Rain jacket
- Athletic exercise shoes
- Light hiking or walking shoes(trail runners)
- Hydration backpacks (ex. Camelbak 2.0 liters. *This is a must-have!)
- Rain Gear (depending on the season)
- Personal Toiletries
- Bug Spray
Year-Round Typical Temperatures (Low – High):
Winter (Dec-Feb): 40– 60 degrees
Spring (Mar-May): 75 – 85 degrees
Summer (Jun-Aug): 95– 105 degrees
Fall (Sept – Nov): 80 - 90 degrees
We are Open
7 Days a Week
Call us with any questions!
We’d love to hear from you.
290 Fitness Way, Ivins Utah 84738