Everyone loves vibrant pico de gallo! The key to making the perfect pico is by using the freshest ingredients you can find!
- 2 cups roma tomatoes, small diced and deseeded
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, small diced
- 1 1/2 cups english cucumber, small diced, peeled and deseeded
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Quarter roma tomatoes, scoop out seeds and dice into 1/4 inch cuts. Also 1/4 inch dice the onion and cucumber. Finely chop the cilantro and mince the jalapeño. Add all ingredients into bowl, mix well and serve fresh!