Movara’s Safety Protocols
Learn what we are doing to make sure our guests and staff are safe and healthy.
What we need from you to keep you safe:
If you are ill or experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny rose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea, we ask that you do not travel to Movara.
- Because of the unique environment at Movara, we will be taking extra precautions to not spread the virus should someone get it. We’re a gym, a hotel, a restaurant, and a spa all wrapped up in a wonderful and close-knit family-style environment, so we are taking all necessary precautions to mitigate the spread. If while you’re at Movara you begin experiencing ANY of the COVID-19 symptoms, we will provide you with information on where to get tested in the St. George area. While you are waiting for your test results we will ask you to self-isolate in your room and meals will be delivered in takeout containers to your door. We are sorry that we will not be able to provide transportation for testing.
Please note: there will be no refund for your Movara program or accommodation if you are asked to isolate in your room due to COVID-19 or COVID-19 exposure. If Movara does not have availability, you will be required to arrange for accommodations elsewhere for the duration of your quarantine.
- Anytime where the recommended 6 feet of social distancing cannot be maintained we require that you wear a mask. This includes testing in and testing out, in the lecture hall as well as in the vans for the hikes. Masks will not be required in fitness classes, on the hikes, in the pool, or during meals.
Please note: there is no longer a mask mandate in the state of Utah, however at Movara we will be maintaining COVID-19 protocols including mask usage.
- It will be mandatory for all newly arriving guests (even if you have been here before) to attend orientation in order to receive all the instructions necessary to keep you, your fellow guests, and our Movara staff safe.
- Movara is taking reasonable steps to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 to protect guests from exposure. However, there remains a risk of contracting the virus during participation in activities, so we ask you to keep in mind that if you are in a high-risk category; over 65 or have a compromised immune system, that you take this into consideration when booking your stay.
- The onset of Covid-19 has brought on a time of varying opinions as each person has been affected differently. With that, there will be guests at Movara that will be very cautious and there may be some that feel they are being cautious enough. We ask that you allow Movara to continue to be the safe place that it has been and offer no judgment. We want everyone to come and focus on their health and wellness goals and be able to concentrate on that. Please respect each other’s opinions, beliefs, and behaviors as you always do when you’re at Movara.
- Please note: we currently do not mandate guests or staff to be vaccinated in order to visit Movara. However, we strongly recommend that you receive your COVID-19 test before arriving.
*All protocols and guidelines are subject to change as recommendations and directives are shifting rapidly.