Herbed Yukon Potato Fries
- 1 ½ cups Yukon potato, cut into thin sticks
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives – for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and spray foil with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine grapeseed oil, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt & pepper.
- Add potatoes sticks to seasoned oil mixture and toss to coat. Transfer potatos sticks to pan.
- Bake the Yukon potato sticks until crispy, about 40 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives if desired.
161 total calories.