Here are some of my picks for healthy gifts this holiday season!
1. Sigg Water Bottles: These are a great option for just about anyone! They are eco-friendly reusable water bottles and come in great colors and patterns. You can even design your own. They have kids bottles, sports bottles, thermal bottles, etc. My three year old loves his and we have gotten a few for friends and family members for Christmas.
2. Magazine subscriptions: My best friend last year gave me a subscription to Cooking Light Magazine and I love it. Some other good options would be Runner’s World, Clean Eating Magazine, Prevention or Eating Well.
3. Cookbooks or Kitchen Tools: These are great for the cooks in your life, especially if they happen to be cooking for you! Here are a few links to some products I like:
3. Fitness Equipment: You have to be careful with these so you don’t offend! But if someone on our list is into fitness, this could be a great gift. Some ideas would be a workout DVD (I love my pilates DVDs), free weights, bands or balls, gift card to REI or Dick’s Sporting Goods, or a yoga mat. Here are some fun links I came across –
4. And last but not least….a trip to the spa! Who wouldn’t want that!?
Any other ideas?
Emily Fonnesbeck RD,CD