1. Types of Information Collected:
Personal Data: Personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) is any information that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as your name, email address, home address, and phone number. This Site collects Personal Data when you interact with the Site; for example, when you: subscribe for newsletters, emails or updates; register for services; book room reservations; respond to polls, surveys, or advertisements; register for sweepstakes, contests, and other promotional opportunities; or seek help from our customer service departments. We may also obtain Personal Data from reputable third parties.
Aggregate and Anonymous Data: Aggregate and anonymous data is information that does not identify you specifically including data collected automatically through the operation of the Site (“AA Data”). We may collect Site usage data (such as which Site pages you visit and in what sequence) through the use of various technologies. During some visits, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, such as page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. Our Use of Your Data: Personal Data: We will use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was provided. For example, if you provide Personal Data to register for a newsletter, to enter a contest or sweepstakes, or to purchase goods or services, we will use it to register you for or to provide you with those goods or services. We may also use your Personal Data to provide you with information about features, services, and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We also may send information or offers to Site users on behalf of other businesses. Under certain circumstances (for example if you win a contest) we may post your Personal Data on the Site. We will notify you of this possibility when you provide the Personal Data and, if possible, when the Personal Data is posed. Cookies and similar tools may be used to relate your use of the Site and AA Data to Personal Data. If any AA Data is linked with Personal Data, the linked AA Data will then be treated as Personal Data. AA Data: We may also use Personal Data in aggregate form for purposes of research or analysis. We may use AA Data collected from the Site for site administration, advertising and promotional purposes, and we may share such information with various affiliated and unaffiliated entities for such purposes.
5. Your Choices: You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data, but if you decline to provide Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain services or features. If you have previously provided Personal Data to the Site and have subscribed to one or more email newsletters or are receiving emails or other communications from the Site and you do not want to receive such emails, please discontinue your subscriptions by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of a communication. You may opt-out of receiving offers from us by contacting us at: email@example.com. We may, however, retain records of your Personal Data as needed in order to comply with applicable federal, state, or local law. You may elect or decline to receive offers of interest from third parties by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Your California Privacy Rights: Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide Personal Data to the Site may request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at: email@example.com.
7. Data Security: We take reasonable security precautions to secure the Personal Data that you choose to provide against the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access of such information. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. While we strike to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal Data you transmit to us.
Contacting Movara Regarding your Privacy: